B2B (business-to-business) email lists are typically categorized based on the industry or type of business of the companies on the list. Some common categories for B2B email lists include:
- Industry: This could be a specific industry, such as healthcare, finance, or manufacturing.
- Company size: This could be based on the number of employees, annual revenue, or some other metric.
- Geography: This could be based on the location of the companies on the list, such as a specific country, region, or city.
- Job function: This could be based on the roles of the individuals on the list, such as marketing, sales, or IT.
- Business type: This could be based on the nature of the business, such as a small business, startup, or enterprise.